The Switching MEPBMW Remote Button enables Multi-Way dimming and ON/OFF with the DIMPBD Digital Dimmer. It can also be used with MEPBE switch for Multi-Way ON/OFF. An inbuilt LED indicator can be configured two ways by connecting Neutral to the MEPBMW:
1. The LED indicator can be permanently “ON” .
2. Or “ON” while the button is pressed.
The MEPBMW will operate without neutral connected but the LED indicator will not function. Multiple MEPBMW can be connected in parallel to a single dimmer or a single 3-wire electronic switch, provided the total length of the remote connection does not exceed 50 metres.
- Multi-Way dimming and ON/OFF switching for DIMPB Digital Dimmers.
- Multi-Way ON/OFF switching for MEPBE Electronic Switches.
- Neutral not required for button only operation (no illumination).
- Optional LED Indicator operation requires Neutral.
- Suits Trader and Clipsal* style wall plates.
- NOT FOR STAND ALONE MAINS SWITCHING.
- White and black buttons are available in the pack.
- 2 year warranty
View Data Sheet in Downloads for complete product information.