Our Slim Design range of switches and sockets
Designed for today’s modern home, with its 4.5mm profile, the Flat Cat is our slimmest switch and socket range.
It is available in White, Black, Matt White, Matt Black, and with Brushed Aluminium covers available, it is your best slim option in the market.
The traditional orange dolly indicator is familiar to Australian homeowners, making it easy to match existing power outlets, and the switch plates fit the 30 Series Clipsal* mechanism, enabling a seamless transition to Flat Cat.
Flat Cat provides a complete range of switches and sockets. As well as one to six gang switch options and one and two socket power points, the range includes an auto-switch power point with Type A and Type C USB options. And for larger commercial jobs, there is a power point with lighting pin.
Flat Cat features include:
- switches and sockets made of UV stabilized Polycarbonate, so it does not discolour
- compatibility with recessed Australian wall boxes and mounting accessories that use 84mm mounting centres
- suitable for use with our Hyena Insulating Shroud, HYSHRW, and Hyena Plaster Bracket, HY1GMBPLR
- attractively priced and available across Australia through your Electrical Wholesaler of choice
- fully certified and compliant with Australian standards and covered by our 10 Year Warranty
If you once used Slimline*, Flat Cat is your new slim choice in switches and sockets.
Flat Cat Corner Profile
Contact us for a sample - firstname.lastname@example.org
Differentiate your business with the Flat Cat range of switches and sockets. Something new for your customer - Be Different!
* All similar products are Clipsal references, and Clipsal is the Trademark of Schneider Electric Pty Ltd.