Snow Leopard and Clouded Leopard our Premium Switches and Sockets ranges.
Our Snow Leopard and Clouded Leopard Premium ranges offer you premium quality at an affordable price.
Designed for the more discerning consumer, our Snow Leopard, and Clouded Leopard, with a 7.5mm profile, offer you a slim range with a touch of luxury that won’t break the bank.
The Snow Leopard Range is our glass ‘look’ range designed to give your home a touch of luxury at an affordable price. It is available in White, Black, White/Silver, and Black/Silver, providing a choice for every décor. The glass-look cover goes right to the wall, so there is no ugly black base detracting from the luxurious look. And with a spirit level embedded into the grid plate, perfect installation has never been easier.
The Clouded Leopard is our slim premium product available in Matt White and Matt Black, and when ordered FULLY LOADED with our new push-button electronic switch range, it provides an even sleeker modern look. All switch plates can also accommodate other clip-in Trader mechanisms and market equivalents.
Both the Snow Leopard and the Clouded Leopard provide a complete range of switches and sockets. As well as one to six gang switch options and one and two socket power points, both ranges will soon include power points with Type A and Type C USB options.
Features included in both ranges:
- designed to fit standard Australian wall boxes and mounting accessories that use 84mm mounting centres
- utilisation of ‘Cat Flap’ screw covers for IP rating mounting screws
- our signature green dolly indicator, the ‘Cat’s Eye Dolly’ and our market-leading switch mechanism, the ‘Claw Mech’(16AX/20AMP)
- indicator dollies positioned out to the side like a conventional power point, unlike other slim products that have them positioned in the middle
- switches and sockets made of UV stabilized Polycarbonate, so they do not discolour
- robust wiring with plenty of room for installation
- plates that suit Trader Meerkat MESWC mechs, including TV and Data; and Clipsal 30 Style* mechs and accessories
- brass tunnel terminals that have the screws backed out for easier installation
- attractive pricing and availability across Australia through your Electrical Wholesaler of choice
- fully certified and compliant with Australian standards and covered by our 10 Year Warranty
Contact us for a sample - firstname.lastname@example.org
Differentiate your home with a touch of affordable luxury!
For more product information watch Trader's Know Your Product Videos here.
Snow Leopard Corner Profile
Clouded Leopard Corner Profile
Custom design your own plates and switch mechs with Trader's Plate and Mech Printing Service. All our printing is done in Adelaide at the Trader Incubator. Discover more details here.
* All similar products are Clipsal references, and Clipsal is the Trademark of Schneider Electric Pty Ltd.
Download the Clouded Leopard Data Sheet to see all the Product Technical Description.
Download the Clouded Leopard flyer to see the Slim Matt Range.
Download the Snow Leopard Data Sheet to see all the Product Technical Description
Download our Snow Leopard Range Flyer to see why you should use our Premium 'Glass Look' Range of Switches & Sockets
Download the Clouded Leopard brochure and share with your customers today.
Download the Clouded Leopard flyer.