- This series of weatherproof auto switched sockets (power points) are ideal for caravans or accessing power from exteriors of relocatable buildings.
- Models are rated at either 10A or 15A 250V ~ to provide adequate power required from most portable dwellings.
- The HPPP1GAU series has a socket that switches on when the plug is inserted.
- The flap on the HPPP1GAU series is designed to be able to close over standard plugs from extension cords and provide an adequate weather protection rating to IP34.
- The flap contains a flexible seal that hugs over the cable to help maintain the IP rating while it is in use.
- The product comes with a foam gasket for sealing against the mounting surface and a separate mounting flange for use in cases where wall paneling is thin and wiring space is limited.
- Available in white UV stabilized polycarbonate.
- Terminals are suited for up to 2 x 2.5mm2 cables.
- 10 Year Warranty.
View Data Sheet in Downloads for complete product information.