Trader Colouring in Competition
Keep the kids entertained with Trader’s Colouring In Competition!
WIN a Crayola Inspiration Art Case & Trader Furry Drink Bottle Holder...
Plus one National BONUS PRIZE for one lucky parent!
How do I enter?
- Download the Trader Colouring In Page applicable to your child’s age.
- Enjoy some quiet time while they colour in!
- Take a picture and send back to us via the below options. We will add all entries to our online Facebook Gallery.
How do I win?
- Entries will be judged on colouring in skill for their age group and receive points accordingly. Entry to receive the highest points wins the Crayola Inspiration Art Case & Trader Furry Drink Bottle Holder for their State. One prize per State up for grabs!
- The entry with the most Facebook Likes will win the National Bonus Prize, so be sure to share it on your own Facebook page and get your friends to like it once we have added it to Trader's online Gallery.
Click below to download Trader Colouring in page applicable to your child's age.
Colouring in page for 3-6years old's: Colour & Draw page for 6-12+ year old’s:
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to SA, TAS, VIC, ACT, QLD, NT, WA, NSW
- Trader (GSM Electrical) employees, immediate family members of employees are ineligible to win.
- The Promotion closes at midnight Sunday 31st May 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- To enter kids competition, Eligible Entrants must, submit artwork with all fields completed (Name, Age, State). Entrants will be judged on colouring in skill for their age group and receive points accordingly . Entrant to receive the highest points wins no matter the age group the prize for their state.
- To enter Parent/ Grandparent prize, Eligible Entrants must, submit their child's artwork, like and follow TRADER GSM Facebook Page. Parents are encouraged to share their child's artwork once promoted on the Trader Gallery. The entry with the most likes will win the National Parent Prize.
- There is no entry free and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is one (1) prize per state - Crayola Inspiration Art Case & Trader Furry Drink Bottle Holder. No other alternatives will be offered.
- One (1) National prize will be offered give, Trader 6pack of Furry stubby holders and a bonus mystery prize!
- The prizes are not transferable.
- This competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Instagram, nor is Facebook/Instagram associated with this contest. Facebook/Instagram is free from any responsibility to entrants or participants.
- Winners will be notified privately on Social Media or email within seven (7) business days of the draw.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Trader (GSM Electrical) will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Trader’s (GSM Electrical) decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/ her name and child's name and artwork in any publicity material.
- Trader (GSM Electrical) also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Send us a note to find out more so we can support your business
FLEXIBILITY, PASSION, PARTNERSHIP with the Gerard Family
Finally someone’s prepared to take on board the needs/wants of the contractors. Trader lead the way with new design making the humble ‘surface socket’ easier and faster to use.
The Trader brand has been a real bonus to the electrical field. Especially, can I highlight the HYPP1GF (surface socket). These are perfect for retrofitting existing lighting where you pull out old downlights or changing over from a batten holder to downlight etc. The terminals are all in a row with a well thought insulation barrier which must be ‘clicked in’ before you can fit the base. Then there’s the ‘easy fit’ base. When I say easy fit, it’s easy to fit and to take off again should you need to. (hopefully no more screwdrivers through my hand trying to remove bottom plates etc). They easily fit through a normal downlight cut out, so you can work from a ladder instead of having to go in the roof, even with a few cables and cable ties attached etc. Circuit identification is becoming more and more important. Trader realise this and have added space on the front of the socket outlet to 2 – IPA labels visible even with a plug in the socket.
Thanks and well done Trader and I look forward to more great products in the future.
A&G Electrical Group Pty Ltd
As the company owner I have insisted we use Clipsal from day one, as I have always opted for quality equipment. I noticed your Trader products not long ago, and reluctantly broke the habit to try a box of your Puma double GPO’s. Since then I have now ordered and installed a number of your trade packs in our housing development work. I have installed your products in our high end residential jobs, including your new dimmers, and am looking forward to trying out your buffalo range with our industrial clients.
From a tradesmans point of view your products are second to none, you have fixed any minor issues your competitors still hadn’t, you have listened to the market and created something we have all been asking for. Fantastic!
We have also had clients commenting on how impressive the dimmers are. I am pleased to say you have earned our business and our stock is now Trader!
I hope the feedback is welcomed, and please keep doing what you guys are doing.