Our Leopard Slim Range is a full family of switches and sockets with some of its own innovation and convenience for the electrical contractor in Australia.
Consumers love slim, but electrical contractors often find the fit off awkward and time consuming with other Slim Range brands due to the strange cut out. The Leopard is easier to fit off as it has no bosses and fits standard mounting accessories. A great time saver!
- There is now NO Clipsal Slimline* on the market - The Leopard is the Contractor's new Slim Choice to put to your builder or Home Owner.
- Designed 100% by Trader this range is slim and complete with Green Dolly indicator – the Cat’s Eye Dolly – Green is Good, Green is On, Green is Go!
- All Leopard switches are 16AX/20AMP standard which we believe are the best Fluoro switch mechanisms on the market – The Claw Mech!
- Made of UV stabilized Polycarbonate, our Leopard does not discolor.
- Available across Australia and it is positioned attractively on price against similar competitors through your Australian Electrical Wholesaler of choice for your next job or major project.
- Contact us for a sample - email@example.com
Differentiate your business with the Leopard. Something new for your customer and easy cut out!
* All similar products are Clipsal references and Clipsal is the Trademark of Schneider Electric Pty Ltd.