Our Cheetah Full Cover Plate but Slimmer range is a full family of switches and sockets with some of its own innovation and convenience for the electrical contractor.
Consumers love slim, but electrical contractors often find the fit off awkward and time consuming with other Slim Range brands due to the strange cut out. The Cheetah is 'semi-slim' (but retains a somewhat traditional Classic * look) and is easier to fit off as it has no bosses and fits standard mounting accessories. A great time saver!
- Postioned to be competitive with Clipsal's C2000 series* range and also a legitimate option with NO Clipsal's Slimline available*, however it is 3mm thinner than Classic* and something different for the contractor to offer your builder or home owner.
- Designed 100% by Trader this range is slimmer than what you are accustomed to and is complete with Green Dolly indicator – the Cat’s Eye Dolly – Green is Good, Green is On, Green is Go!
- All Cheetah switches are 16AX/20AMP standard which we believe are the best Fluoro switch mechanisms on the market – The Claw Mech!
- Made of UV stabilized Polycarbonate, our Cheetah does not discolor.
- Now available across Australia and it is positioned attractively on price against similar competitors through your Australian Electrical Wholesaler of choice for your next job or major project.
- Contact us for a sample - firstname.lastname@example.org
Differentiate your business with the Cheetah. Something new for your customer - Be Different!
* All similar products are Clipsal references and Clipsal is the Trademark of Schneider Electric Pty Ltd.