The Bear - Trader's BESMOKEY Photoelectric Smoke Alarm is ready for use by Australian Electrical Contractors.
It is an externally energized photoelectric smoke alarm. The primary power supply is an external 240V~ AC supply; and includes a standby power supply from a non-rechargeable battery.
An electric buzzer/horn provides an audible alarm signal when the smoke alarm senses smoke which exceeds a predetermined level. Then the smoke level drops below the alarm level, the buzzer/horn is de-energized. A self-test facility is provided by means of a button. If the button is depressed an alarm signal is emitted.
This smoke alarm incorporates a 'hush button' feature, and clips into a circular mounting base with two holes for screws.
- Test and Approved to AS3786:2014
- Operate as Single or Inter-connect up to 24 units
Operation: This smoke alarm operates as a single unit and/or interconnects up to 24 other units.
This smoke alarm is not designed to be interconnected with other products or accessories unless specified.
- Activfire Listed
- Loud 85dBA Warning Siren
- Repeat 3 Long Beeps (ISO 8201) Indicated that particles of combustion have been detected.
- 240V~ AC with 9V DC Battery Backup
- Warning for Low Battery
- Surface Mount Base Plate with Large Cable Terminals
- Single Test and Hush Button
- Red LED Alarm Status Indication
- Green LED AC Mains Power Indication
- Anti-Tamper Feature
- Photoelectric Sensing Technology
- Insect Screen protects Sensing Chamber
- Sleek Styling
- Easy Slide Base Plate
- Suitable for Ceiling or Wall Mounting
- 10 Year Warranty